We. Are. Open!
Your support during this unprecedentedly weird time has been overwhelming. From product and gift card purchases to donations to our GoFundMe campaign, to checking in on us, sharing your experiences, and joining our wait list - you helped make The LAB's sudden and scary closure a lot more bearable. We appreciate your kindness, and continued patience as we start
getting used to the new normal.
We've updated our policies and regulations for clients, as well as our salon protocol. Please read the details below.
Then, please complete our
client pre-screen form
We require this information no more than one day prior to every scheduled appointment. We appreciate your help and cooperation in keeping our community healthy and safe.
ALL CLIENTS, PLEASE READ
We miss you all and we are SO excited to reunite! Obviously, the salon experience will be different now. We don’t love it either, but we appreciate your understanding and patience as we implement our new salon protocols to keep you, our team, and our community healthy and safe.
No walks-ins. All clients must have a scheduled appointment.
Please arrive for your appointment solo; no friends, significant others, or children are allowed in with you until further notice.
Our new waiting space, for the time being, is the great outdoors. We will have someone outside to check you in, and your stylist will text you when it’s time to enter the salon and prep for your appointment. This will help keep our occupancy at regulation at all times.
We will take your temperature with a no-touch thermometer before entering the salon.
You must wear a mask before entering, and at all times while inside The LAB. If you do not have a mask, the salon will provide you with one. We recommend a mask that wraps behind the ears for us to work around. Be advised - if you’re getting a color service, your mask may stain.
As you enter The LAB, we request that you wash your hands first and change into a clean robe. Our front desk team will help you through the entire preparation process.
All door handles, surfaces and tools will be sanitized to meet and/or surpass regulation. We appreciate your patience as we adjust to these new procedures.
We are accepting and prefer touchless payment or payment by card. If you’re an existing client, we may have your card on file. Please call the front desk or check with your stylist before your appointment regarding payment.
In order to help us cover the cost of all required/provided Personal Protective Equipment noted above, we have had to implement a fee of $3.99 per client. As regulations are loosened, or prices of the equipment decreases, we will adjust the fee accordingly.
All LAB stylists will adhere to our Stylist Sanitation Regulations
• All stylists are Barbicide-certified in COVID-19, with certification displayed on their stations.
• Stylists will be wearing masks and gloves at all times. They will wash hands between all services and clients. The LAB will also provide hand sanitizer to be used throughout your services.
• The LAB will open at 50% capacity, with 12’ between each workstation.
• Chairs and workstations will be sanitized at the beginning and end of every stylist's shift. Stations will be disinfected thoroughly between each client.
• All brushes, combs, clippers, shears, clips, etc. will be sanitized after each use. Please allow 5-10 min for disinfecting. We appreciate your patience.
• The shampoo bowls will be sprayed and wiped down with disinfectant after each use.
• As always, all robes, capes, and towels will be changed out and washed after every client.
• Our stylists will not be double booking; we will serve one client at a time and require extra time to sanitize stations and the salon thoroughly between guests.
All clients MUST complete our pre-screening form no more than one day prior to appointments.